Georgia FC Jr. Academy Program
Georgia FC is excited to announce the return of our brand new developmental program…
The Jr. Academy Program, now in it’s third season is a program designed for current U8 recreational players who want more out of soccer, are good listeners, have good soccer ability and who want additional quality training. The Jr. Academy will not replace the recreational program for that U8 player, but will provide an opportunity for additional training from licensed coaches. The purpose of this program is to provide a solid foundation for players who truly love the game to build upon. The Jr. Academy prepares players for the Academy program at GFC, which becomes available to them at 8 years of age.
- To provide professional training for our serious U8 players.
- To improve the technical abilities of our serious U8 players.
- Focus will be on individual development of our players
- To prepare players for Georgia FC’s Academy Program
- To familiarize players with the training methods of the Academy Program
Chad Carithers / Director of Coaching / 678-207-6010 / email@example.com
The Jr. Academy Program will be staffed by licensed coaches with experience coaching the “young soccer player”.
Bethesda Park – Soccer Fields
- Every Friday, beginning September through November from 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM*
- These sessions will augment, NOT replace U8 Recreation Practice.
- Make-Up Dates will be on the Sunday following the missed session. Make-Up times TBD.
$50 for the season
- Training sessions:
- 1 training session per week for 1 hour
- 6 training sessions per season
Send an email with a “Subject” of “GFC Jr. Academy Registration” with the following information to :
- Child’s name
- Age/Date of Birth
- Current U8 Team/Coach
- Shirt size
- Parent’s name
- Home phone #
- Cell phone #
- Valid Email address
Player must be an existing Georgia FC Registered Recreational U8 Player in the Fall 2010 season.
Space in this program is limited, so registration will be accepted on first-come basis.
Upon receipt of the above information you will receive a confirmation email, confirming your player’s space in the program.
Please make checks payable to Georgia FC and bring the check to the first practice session. Checks MUST be received prior to your player participating in the program.
* Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the first practice so that checks can be collected and T-Shirts can be handed out.
If you have any questions regarding the GFC Jr. Academy Program please contact